We care about your privacy, we care about your rights and we comply with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016. (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5 , Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), VISTA SPAIN PROPERTY
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- SOCIAL REASON: ALEXIS POURRAIN
- NIE.: Y7452382M
- TAX ADDRESS: Calle Hierbabuena 14 Fuengirola, Postal code: 29640. Province of Málaga.
- Domain: vistaspainproperty.com
VISTA SPAIN PROPERTY manages the web: vistaspainproperty.com a real estate portal.
The personal data that we process in each of them comes from our own users that we collect through:
- Contact Form
- Resales Online contact form
- Subscription form
- Online chat
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of the data of the people who hire products or services offered by VISTA SPAIN PROPERTY is the execution of the contract.
VISTA SPAIN PROPERTY will expressly and legibly inform about the conditions in which personal data is collected and the purposes with which they will be used, of the obligation to provide them or not, of the rights that assist the user, of the conditions in that can be exercised, and any other complementary information that is necessary.
Category of data we process
The categories of data we can collect are:• Identification data (name, surname)• Contact information (Postal address, email address, telephone, fax)• Technical data for web browsing (IP address)
¿For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In VISTA SPAIN PROPERTY, there are different systems for capturing personal information and we treat the information provided by interested persons for the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: our form is automatically linked to your mail manager and we only collect your email address and the information you provide us through your email. We use this data to respond to the users’ requirements that they get in touch through this medium and provide the information or services they request.
- Resales Online contact form: The Resales Online contact form is automatically linked to your mail manager and we only collect your email address and the information you provide us through your mail. We use this data to respond to the users’ requirements that they get in touch through this medium and provide the information or services they request.
- Subscription form: We request the following personal data: Name, Email, to send newsletters, send commercial information about activities related to real estate.
- Online Chat: we use the chatbots automatic messaging system. All conversations will be stored in a database. Those chatbots that are connected to Facebook will request the link to your Facebook account which will only save your email and your name. The storage of this data makes it easy for us to contact you and provide you with information based on your inquiries. The data you provide them later in a conversation will also be saved. In those chatbots that are not connected to Facebook, the data that you have provided directly will be saved.
- WhatsApp: We offer the WhatsApp messaging system to speed up communication about requests you make, transactions and appointments, notifications. Messages with marketing content may include offers about real estate or services that might interest you. For these types of messages, we will ask for your express consent. View privacy information on WhatsApp
There are other purposes for which we process personal data of users such as:
Carry out a correct management of the services consisting of:
- Post the ads provided by the owners.
- To enable contact between owners and customers, in this sense, we will send the owner the personal data and information that you include in the contact form.
- To prevent fraud or abusive or inappropriate use of our services, including the sale or purchase of illegal goods, such as counterfeit or stolen goods. This means reviewing and contrasting all the information we receive on our forms to ensure their accuracy.
- To improve and develop our services.
- Management of our services, including reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support messages, among others.
And also: To fulfill our legal obligations: We will process your data to fulfill a legal obligation that requires it, for example, to respond to a legal process or a requirement of a competent control authority, such as:
- Protect the rights and security of our Users and third parties, as well as ours.
- Comply with legal requirements, including compliance with court orders, applications and other appropriate legal mechanisms.
- Provide information to representatives and advisors, including lawyers and tax advisors to help us comply with legal, tax or security requirements.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
VISTA SPAIN PROPERTY, does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent.
However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals can be made, in those cases, consent will be required to users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
¿With what legal basis do we treat your data?
We treat your personal data with the following legal bases:
- The execution of a contract with VISTA SPAIN PROPERTY, for contracting services, publishing advertisements and managing the requested services.
- The user’s consent regarding contact, subscription to content and sending commercial communications.
- The legitimate interest of the data controller to protect users of the VISTA SPAIN PROPERTY website, from abuse and fraud in the use of our services.
¿What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether Vista Spain Property is processing personal data that concerns them, or not.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will only be kept by Vista Spain Property for the exercise or defense of claims.
Likewise, in certain situations and, for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, VISTA SPAIN PROPERTY will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Those interested may request the right to the portability of the data that they would have provided to Vista Spain Property.
The interested party may at any time withdraw the consent for the specific purposes described in the “Legitimation by consent of the Interested Party” section, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In any case, the interested party may file a complaint with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (https://www.agpd.es/), C / Jorge Juan, 6 (28001) Madrid, telephone 901 100 099.
Models, forms and more information on the referred rights: Official website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection
To exercise these rights we have enabled a specific form at firstname.lastname@example.org
¿How long will we keep your data?
Customer Data: The period of conservation of personal data will vary depending on the service that the Client contracts. In any case, it will be the minimum necessary, being able to be maintained until:
4 years: Law on Infractions and Sanctions in the Social Order (obligations regarding membership, registration, cancellation, contributions, payment of salaries …); Arts. 66 et seq. General Tax Law (accounting books …);
5 years: Art. 1964 Civil Code (personal actions without special term)
6 years: Art. 30 Commercial Code (accounting books, invoices …)
10 years: Art. 25 Law on Prevention of Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism.
Subscriber data: From the moment the user subscribes until they unsubscribe.
¿To which recipients will your data be communicated?
According to the uses of personal information, we may communicate your personal information to recipients who help us promote or support our services or the services of our users (“service providers”).
Service providers: as providers of computer systems, for example, for the management of customer or payment relationships, to manage communications (chat and newsletters), to manage databases and to track customers (CRM) or software providers and services for the automation of digital and analytical marketing. All service providers enter into a contract with VISTA SPAIN PROPERTY, which protects personal information and restricts the use of any personal information in accordance with this policy. You can also have access to this website the web development and maintenance company, or the hosting company. They have signed a contract for the provision of services that requires them to maintain the same level of privacy that we apply to our treatments.
Social networks: VISTA SPAIN PROPERTY has a profile in some of the main social networks on the Internet, recognizing itself responsible for the treatment in relation to the data published by VISTA SPAIN PROPERTY (for example, photos uploaded by VISTA SPAIN PROPERTY in which images of people appear) or of the data that users send privately through the private messaging systems of the different networks.
Purpose and legitimation: The treatment that VISTA SPAIN PROPERTY will carry out with the data within each of the aforementioned networks will be, at most, that the social network allows for corporate profiles. Thus, VISTA SPAIN PROPERTY may inform, when the law does not prohibit it, its followers by any means that theSocial network allow about your activities, events, offers, as well as providing personalized customer service.
Secret and data security
VISTA SPAIN PROPERTY, is committed to the use and processing of personal data including users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations. With respect to the confidentiality of the processing, VISTA SPAIN PROPERTY, will ensure that any person who is authorized to process the client’s data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether a duty contractual or legal).
When a security incident occurs, upon realizing VISTA SPAIN PROPERTY, you must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when the Client reasonably requests it.
Security notification and breach declaration
At VISTA SPAIN PROPERTY, we assume security measures appropriate to the level of risk to protect personal information against loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the information However, if VISTA SPAIN PROPERTY determines that your service data has been misappropriated (even by a VISTA SPAIN PROPERTY employee) they have been exposed by a security breach or incorrectly acquired by a third party, VISTA SPAIN PROPERTY will immediately inform you of this security, appropriation or improper acquisition gap.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you submit to VISTA SPAIN PROPERTY, exonerating VISTA SPAIN PROPERTY, from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information on the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to VISTA SPAIN PROPERTY, in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights, in addition to the new rights included in the European Data Protection Regulation (portability, deletion and limitation). This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
VISTA SPAIN PROPERTY, reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential developments, as well as to industry practices. In these cases, VISTA SPAIN PROPERTY, will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
Doubts and questions about this policy
If you have questions about this policy or if you have privacy problems regarding access or correction of personal information, you can contact us through our inquiry form or write to us at the following address: email@example.com
Although most of the questions and problems related to access can be handled quickly, complex requests may need more research and time. In such cases, the problems will be solved or you will be informed in relation to the nature of the problem and the following appropriate steps, within thirty days.
Document revised in February 2020